Blanking / Profile Blanking / Progressive Stamping
Pune - III
- Installed India’s first high speed progressive stampings line
- Equipped with some of the most advanced blanking lines in India sourced from Müller Weingarten (now Schuler Inc.) of Germany and
Fagor Arrasate of Spain.
- Capable of processing steel coils for supply of automotive body profiles, and rectangular and trapezoidal sheets required for press shop operations.
- The widest operational line in India of this class.
Slitting / Shearing / Cut–to–length
Pune - I
- Offers slitting and shearing / cut–to–length lines sourced from Esmech Pro / eco, capable of processing cold rolled, hot rolled pickled and
oiled and galvanised steel coils.
- Warehouses in proximity to key consumption points
- Offers Steel coils, steel sheets and other steel products on JIT basis
022 24984455 / +91 9870260125
India’s largest importer and processor of electrical steel (CRGO steel)
Exclusive India distributor of CRGO and CRNO electrical steel from Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC) , Japan.
Slitting / Transformer Lamination Core stacks / Built – up Transformer cores
- We offer high precision slitting lines sourced from Nittetsu Denji Corp., Japan, capable of processing CRGO and CRNO electrical steel.
- The CRGO electrical steel is processed to form lamination cores which form the heart of a transformer. We also provide completely built – up transformer cores.
- We source our electrical steel profiling lines from Heinrich Georg GmbH Maschinenfabrik, Germany, the world leader in lamination line technology.
- Our position as the undisputed leader in the CRGO electrical steel space in the country, helps us to offer a unique value proposition to our customers.
- This is due to our backing by the world’s best electrical steel producer, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC).
+91 22 2490 5531 / +91 98216 18600
A one stop provider of steel solutions
for the Electrical Stampings sector
Stamping / Motor Cores / Aluminium Injection / Stress Relieving
Pune - II
- The hi-tech electrical stampings facility at Pune is its only kind in the country, offering the complete value chain from steel to stampings through stators and rotors.
- Our services include stampings, stress relieving and aluminium injection providing products that go into making of stators and rotors for motor cores.
World Class Purlin Manufacturing Line
Purlin (HR, CR and coated)
Mahindra Accelo offers solar mounting structural purlins for rooftop and ground-mounted applications
manufactured from cold rolled & coated products. Installed at the Accelo’s state of art steel service centre in
Nashik (Maharashtra), medium and high tensile purlins are made using a fully automated roll-forming line, the best
in its class in India.
Accelo’s ground-based module mounting structures can be quickly delivered and are easy to install. These durable
structures are an ideal solution for rural properties as they can be used to mount Photovoltaic panels on
mountainous and rough terrain.
At Mahindra Accelo, we can provide the following solutions as per project requirements.
- Fixed type module mounting structures
- Seasonal tilt adjustable module mounting structures
- Purlin structure for trackers
- Quick and easy to install due to pre-punched, no field welding, drilling and cutting
- Customized solutions as per project requirements
- High strength steel for better load carrying capability
- Various types of material structure will be available on demand
World Class Purlin Manufacturing Line
Purlin (HR, CR and coated)
Mahindra Accelo now launches high quality purlins for use in the construction segment under the Purtec brand.
Installed at the Accelo’s state of art steel service centre in Nashik (Maharashtra), medium and high tensile purlins
are made using a fully automated roll-forming line, the best in its class in India.
Accelo can provide purlins of C type and Z type, with variations thereof such as C+, C++, Z+ and Z++, as well as
other sections. Purlins are manufactured using high quality CR galvanised steel, sourced from leading steel mills in
India. Special grades of steel can be provided on request.
Purlins are made exacting to customers’ requirement, eliminating the need for cutting, welding and fabrication at
site. Accelo is dedicated to providing quality products. All products are carefully examined for quality at each stage
in manufacturing; from raw material to the finished product. Accelo has one of the best state of art manufacturing
line imported from Europe, specially customised for Indian applications.
Z and C purlins are packed in strapped bundles (the actual quantity in each bundle will vary with section size, order
and length). Special packing can be provided on request.
The PURTEC Advantage
- High strength-to- weight ratio, achieved using premium grade steel sourced from leading steel mills.
- Significant saving in steel usage and construction cost.
- Superior finish and long life.
- Quick installation time.
- Made to high tolerance levels.
- Pre-punched and customized to exact requirements.
India’s first Vehicle recycling facility – a joint venture between Mahindra Accelo and MSTC Ltd., a Government of India enterprise.
Automobile recycling, Car bales, shredded steel, spare parts
Taking old and polluting vehicles off the road is the need of the hour. With an aim to recycle end-of-life vehicles in an environment-friendly way, Mahindra Accelo and MSTC Ltd., a Government of India company, have formed a joint venture – Mahindra MSTC Recycling Pvt. Ltd.
We operate under the brand name “CERO” which means Zero in Spanish. The logic behind this brand name is that We want to make India a zero-pollution nation by scrapping End of Life Vehicles in an environmentally friendly manner.
The first auto recycling facility is in Greater Noida. This is India’s first auto recycling facility.
Two more facilities have been launched in Chennai and Pune.
Other such facilities will be launched all over India, shortly.
We have set up end of life vehicle (ELV) collection centres across 7 cities - Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Indore. We will over next few years set up vehicle collection centres across India.
The facilities use world class equipment and processes to recycle vehicles so that there is zero damage to the environment. The aim is to minimize pollution in the country by taking such old polluting vehicles off the road. Mahindra MSTC Recycling promises a safe & efficient recycling along with a hassle-free customer experience
The steel and other materials will be recycled and reused, thus saving natural resources.
This recycling initiative aims to reduce carbon footprint through its eco-friendly practices and symbolizes an effort towards a zero waste, zero pollution eco-system.